1U, 2U, 3U or 4U Accelerators
Add thousands of cores and hundreds of Tflops of compute performance to your systems.
GPUs and flash memory are used in numerous defense and intelligence operations today and the number is rapidly growing. The need to store and transcribe huge amounts of data through data and image processing is becoming overwhelming. The more GPUs and flash memory available, the quicker the data can be used.
Field tested, failsafe and long life performance in extreme conditions. As processing performance continues to improve, Crystal Group is dedicated to minimize the SWaP envelope of the RS132L24. High-end computing performance in a 1U chassis with a depth under 24” (61 cm) fits most any rack space.
- Lightweight aluminum construction – 27 lbs
- Easily mounted – Delrin glides, fixed mount, or Jonathan® rails
- Up to 1 TB of memory
- Rugged 1U, rack mounted 24” depth
- Versatility with two (2) removable 3.5” drives or four (4) removable 2.5” drive bays
- Expandable with two (2) or three (3) slots
- Leading edge Intel® Haswell or Broadwell CPU options.
Trenton’s Modular Blade Systems (MBS) are ideal for size-constrained, high-end compute applications. Modular family: PRO – PERFORMANCE – ELITE
- Variable Rack Height
- Form Factor available: Rackmount Computer/Trenton Cryptographic Systems (TCS)/Rackmount Storage System/GPU Computing System/PCIe Expansion Chassis/Shelfmount Computer
- Maximizes Computer Density: 32% Shorter Depth; 32% Lighter Weight; Up To 80 cores/160 Threads per rack U
- Increases Configuration Flexibility
- Reduces SWaP Consumption
Durable Components / Increased Shock & Vibration Endurance / Greater temperature tolerance / Lightweight aluminium / Customizable to your specification / 18 Processor Boards / 35 backplanes / 75 Chassis. Base configuration, Rugged: PRO, PERFORMANCE AND ELITE:
- PROCESSOR: Long-life Stability (7+ yr) From -Pentium 4 (est2006) To-Xeon™ Skylake-SP (2017) / Designed and Mfg in US / 5+ year warranty / IPMI System Management / Custom BIOS available / Custom design available
- CHASSIS: Lightweight aluminium / Designed and Mfg in US / 2U-6U, shallow depth / Up to 2430W N+1 power / Up to 52 hard drives / Custom design available
- BACKPLANE: Long-life Stability (7+yr); From -ISA (est1995) To -PCIegen 3 / Up to 18 PCIegen 3 slots / Designed and Mfg in US / 5+ year warranty / Custom design available
RUGGED CARBON FIBER SERVER
Crystal’s carbon fiber server (in 1U to 3U form factors) product line represents one of the most significant disruptive technologies introduced into electronics packaging in the last decade. The materials and coating technologies used in creating this ultra-light weight chassis represent a triple threat in the industry:
- EMI/EMC protection
- Shock and vibration resilience
- Low weight