WORKSTATION FOR UNMANNED VEHICLES
Crystal Group’s engineering team takes all the above characteristics into consideration when designing and developing its products, including the company’s RS363S15F Rugged 3U Server for autonomous, unmanned, and motor vehicle applications.
- Compact size
- Lightweight materials
- Powerful processors – CPUs, GPUs, and GPGPUs – in compact computer systems
- Cost saving
- Reliable and rugged
Customizable Military Workstation
Trenton Systems designs, manufactures, assembles, and supports all its military products. This allows the Company to focus on the customer’s needs by building reliable, long-term partnerships with every major military prime and in every branch of the military. Trenton Systems controls the designs from the resistor level to the complete system.
- DESIGN PARTNER Work together on electrical, mechanical, BIOS, and system management
- COTS PRODUCTS Standard Commercial Off The Shelf products combined to meet your requirements
- SWAP OPTIMIZED Trenton can meet your Size, Weight, and Power requirements
- LONG-LIFE & REV CONTROL 11+ year average availability of our products and hardware revision control
- ISO 9001
Multi Vision Display (MVD)
The Series X Multi Vision Display (MVD) range of products provides large 4K resolution display solutions to maritime IBS, Automation and Command Control system integrators. The cutting edge high definition LED display technology used, with its high quality brightness and contrast, enables the presentation of large amounts of data onto one screen instead of multiple displays.
- LED Backlight Technology, TFT Active-matrix, Widescreen, RGB Vertical Stripe, AHVA (Advanced Hyper Viewing Angles) LCD Technology
- Native Resolution and Pixel Pitch: 3840 x 2160 (UHD, 4K) – 0.1845 (H) x 0.1845 (V)
- Aspect Ratio and Response Time: 16:9 – 12ms (typical) (G to G)
- Light Intensity and Contrast Ratio: 350 cd/m² (typ) – 1000:1 (typ)
- View Angle and Max Colors: 89 deg. (up/down/left/right) – 16.7 million
The Kontron’s industrial monitors offer a wide range of display dimensions. Widescreen displays in 16:9 format as well as 4:3 regular formats from 10.4″ to 75″ allow the visualization of more detailed and different data at one glance. The 100 % industry-capable monitors meet the toughest industrial requirements concerning shock, vibration and temperature resistance.
- Display sizes in regular or wide format (10.4″ – 75″)
- Front options: PCAP touch, resistive touch or protection glass
- Industrial grade: robust, reliable, versatile and maintenance-free
- Long-term availability
- Flexible mounting options: Built-in version or stand-alone/VESA
MV240D 24″ Military/Marine Display
Comark’s military systems are designed to meet the performance requirements for MIL-STD-901-D Shock, MIL-STD-167 Vibration, MIL-STD-461-D EMI/EMC and MIL-STD-810F Operating Temperature, Storage Temperature and Humidity. Comark military products use state-of-the-art technology, long life components, conformal coated electronics and in-house testing to deliver the best solution.
- 24” LED LCD
- High Resolution 1920 x 1200
- Common Display System (CDS) Compliant
- Sealed, Fanless Design
- Touchscreen Options
- ECDIS & ECDIS-N Option